Do you want to leave audition season feeling GOOD?
Do you feel prepared for anything that could happen in an audition?
Are you sure you are doing everything you could be doing to succeed?
You know you're a good performer, and you know you would be fantastic on stage
if you could just get past that damn audition...
You have a fantastic personality, and yet when you audition
no one in that room would ever know that...
You've had some wins here and there, but
you feel completely inconsistent about auditioning and it's frustrating to no end...
It does to me, because that was me.
I felt like I could never really show who I was in those 5-10 minutes.
I felt like I was working my butt off and then when I got in the room all my hard work was sabotaged,
and I usually left feeling horrible about myself and my singing.
I felt desperate about auditioning and thought I should audition for anything and everything.
It took me YEARS to figure out what I was doing wrong and how to reclaim my power in auditions and get the results I really wanted!
Part of that was because I thought I should have known already and I was ashamed to ask for help.
I wish I had known at that time I was just missing some key elements that could have saved me a lot of time and money...
After being in auditions for over 20 years and being on the "other side of the table"
for 10 years, I know exactly what panelists are looking for in an audition.
(Want to know more about my credentials? Click here.)
I teach this course because I don't want another fabulous singer to waste years figuring things out like I did!
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET
COURSE PRICE: $299 ($389 after September 15)
WEEK 1: SEPT. 19-24
ASSESSMENT & ACTION PLAN
1:1 SESSION + VIDEOS
No more wasting money on auditions that aren't right for you OR losing out on auditions because you are not marketing your package to its fullest potential!
- Personalized feedback on your audition materials (Note: editing or creation of materials is not included in the course fee but can be purchased separately if needed)
- Personalized feedback on your audition attire
- An assessment of your audition season action plan
- Instructions on exactly how to decide which auditions are right for YOU
WEEK 2: SEPT. 26 - OCT. 1
MATERIALS & MINDSET PREP
1:1 SESSION + INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS
Show up feeling confident even if you're nervous and show the audition panel exactly who you are and what you can do!
- Exactly what to say to/do with the accompanist so s/he LOVES YOU
- Follow up review of your materials if needed
- 1:1 Session on your audition mindset
- Learn how to make audition day smooth no matter what happens
WEEK 3: OCT. 3-8
HEIGHTENED PERFORMANCE ABILITY
+ MOCK AUDITION 1
1:1 SESSION + VIDEOS + FEEDBACK
You know your music, but are you truly conveying what's happening so that the music looks like it's being created by you right in the moment?
- Learn how to go past accuracy and technique to set you apart as a performer
- Use your actual audition music to learn the techniques I will teach you
- Learn the secrets to performing your recitative with ease (if applicable)
- You will record a mock audition (on your phone or other device) and receive direct feedback
WEEK 4: OCT. 10-15
Ready to become powerful? Your singing is only one part of the picture - learn how to become truly competitive
- How to display confidence at all times in the audition room
- Discover where you're giving away your power and what to do about it
- Learn how to become the most important person in the room
- Learn how to free yourself from the intimidation of auditions and other singers
WEEK 5: OCT. 17-22
THE PANEL & THE ROOM
Lower your audition day stress by eliminating the unknowns!
- How to know what to expect in the room before you are even in there
- Learn how to show nothing but confidence even if you're nervous
- Be prepared to answer any questions the panel might ask you with confidence
- Learn how to prepare for auditions that are in places you've never been
WEEK 6: OCT. 24-29
+ MOCK AUDITION 2
1:1 SESSION + FEEDBACK
Let's do it! The best way to know what you need to do is to get feedback on an audition situation!
- A 30-min. individual Q & A session to address anything you still have questions about
- A checklist of what is in your power and what is not (so no need to worry about it!)
- You will record a second mock audition (on your phone or other device) and receive direct feedback
COURSE PRICE: $299
($389 after September 15)
- (3) 1-hour 1:1 Individual Sessions
- (1) 30-minute 1:1 Individual Session
- Feedback on ALL of your audition materials: resume, headshot, recordings, attire
- Instructional videos with access for the next 6 months
- Specific written feedback on (2) mock auditions, 3 pieces each
- Handouts, checklists, and other useful tools
- BONUS: Check in via e-support 2 weeks after the course
Are you ready to have an audition season of which you can be proud?
While obviously I can't guarantee you will be hired, I know YOU WILL FEEL BETTER ABOUT AUDITIONING
and I know YOU WILL FEEL MORE PREPARED THAN YOU EVER HAVE BEFORE.
Leave the season feeling stronger and satisfied about your work!
The cost for these services individually is over $600...
through this course you save over 50%!
$299 ENROLLMENT ENDS SEPTEMBER 15!
($389 AFTER SEPTEMBER 15)
What makes this different from other audition courses?
To my knowledge, no other audition course exists that allows to you schedule personalized sessions, view instructional content, and receive audition feedback based on YOUR schedule from wherever YOU live! Since the course takes place remotely and individual sessions take place when you decide, you do not have to inconvenience your schedule by taking time out of work, school, or accommodating (or paying!) for any travel.
How do the 1:1 Sessions take place?
Our individual sessions take place via Skype, FaceTime, Google Hangouts, or just over the phone. Whichever you prefer (with phone always being our backup if technology is being pesky!). You will schedule your sessions for when they work in your schedule.
When does the course begin and end?
You will have access to the course instructional videos and handouts on September 19. Once you have enrolled, you will be asked to send your audition materials in a Google Drive or Dropbox folder and you will be asked to take a brief survey which will help me to understand your goals and where you are at. You will schedule your first 1:1 session for the week of September 19, and the course will run for 6 weeks based on the schedule above, finishing the last week of October. See the dates next to each week above.
I work during the week - are there session hours available for me in the evenings or on the weekends?
Yes! In addition to daytime hours, you may schedule sessions in the evenings and on Saturdays as long as they are available (meaning schedule early if you need a specific time...). Yay!
How long will I have access to the online course info?
You will have access to the course instructional videos for 6 months. Watch them as many times as you wish! You can download the handouts for your own reference or read them online.
I'm new to auditioning. Is this course right for me?
Absolutely! The tools you will learn in this course will be useful to you for as long as you audition. Learning them sooner rather than later is to your advantage!
I've been auditioning forever. What if I already know a lot of this stuff?
If you've been auditioning for a long time and you've read this far, this is definitely for you. 🙂 You will get all the more out of it, being in a position to really fine tune what's already in place.
I feel like I have a lot of old habits and "audition baggage" standing in my way. Will this program get rid of that?
This is a very individual question, and what you are able to accomplish depends on what kind of commitment you are willing to put into it. This will definitely be a good start! Inhabiting the space of old beliefs and creating new ones rooted in ACTION is the first step in evolving toward the kind of audition experience you want. And this flows into other parts of life, too. 🙂
I'm auditioning for grad school - is this course for that as well?
You bet. As far as the audition itself is concerned, an audition for a company, program, and school are all very similar.
YES, I'm ready for some AUDITION AWESOMENESS!
Course Price: $299 ($389 after September 15)