Performance Anxiety Beta Course
Are nerves holding you back from being your best?
Get an inside look into Performance Anxiety and what you can do about it!
- Learn the difference between trait and state anxiety, and which affects YOU
- Become aware of EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS to the body when Performance Anxiety occurs
- Learn the main causes of why Performance Anxiety occurs and WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT
- Learn techniques to change patterns that lead to Performance Anxiety
- Gain confidence in yourself and your performing
- Learn tips on how to try out your techniques in a safe environment
- Take the course for yourself or to learn valuable information to share with your students or staff
- For ANYONE who makes presentations in public - performers, public speakers, business leaders, etc.
- PLUS Ask questions and get personalized feedback
"I had performance anxiety so intense that I was on the verge of giving up singing entirely when I decided to ask Kristina for help. Within one week of my first lesson with her, singing was fun again. Within one month, I'd completed my first successful audition in four years, and two years later I was singing my first lead role in an opera. Her incredible knowledge of performance anxiety is enhanced by the caring and skill with which she guides her students to work through it and find success. She taught me how to teach myself and trust my body as a complete performer and human being." - Phoebe Gildea
Registration for this course is now closed. Want to be notified when it becomes available again? Fill out the form below. Be sure to look for an email asking to you CONFIRM your address to be on the list!